Sunday, November 04, 2007

Si PETER!.. u tink u so gd har? =.= if u ask me go npc wid u.. lose ler den dun say so much la.. u tink u sibei pro har.. ok la.. i know i'm a burden to the team.. I alreadi try my best.. wad else u wan me to do.. if u dun wna me play, JUST TELL LA! fker knn cb my gf pro than u lo.. so shut ur arsehole mouth and play ur game.. zzz..

ytd Long tell tyson and bmx to tell me.. to go n die.. =.= today, he commented on my top, saying it's too revealing.. makes me look like a slut? hahas.. hu the hell are u Long? u're my ex.. u dun have power over wad i want to do.. and PLZ.. Any Of Your Friends.. plz plz leave me alone.. I'm neither looking for bf.. neither m I concerned with wad Long is doing now.. read my LIPs! I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED. TO. KNOW. ANYTHING. ABOUT. LONG.!

currently, I'm v excited abt my flea market store.. hahas.. juz cant stop thinking abt it! OMG! I even forgotten abt my test on monday.. XD ok. i hope i rmb to go to sch? hahas! fail or pass.. i dunno.. I seriously feel like quitting my course and join the business course.. juz that I hate accounting and stuff like that.. eeyah! dunno.. still thinking.. scared to tell my parents about it..

i have to go and exercise alreadi.. now, after naggings from my family and friends.. and of course, Jeffrey dear.. even nic agrees with them.. and davs oso! rawr! =.= *searching for other options of exercising*

EEYYAAA!! LIONEL! IF U'RE READING THIS.. WHEN ARE WE PLAYING BADMINTON?? SO LONG LER.. UNTIL NOW STILL HAVEN DECIDE!! U COME SP LA!! WE ALL GO NP BO HUA LA.. MAI STUBBORN COME SP LA..

::: I was informed that my tagboard sometimes doesnt work? sry for that but I doubt a tagboard would do any difference.. so I wun go and debug it.. =) thanks for the info! :::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home